Why Choose LimoLiner?
Travel between New York and Boston and enjoy the experience by feeling right at home! LimoLiner removes the hassle of traveling with best-in-class service, essential amenities and exceptional relaxation. Our personal onboard attendants ensure that your trip is comfortable and up to the exacting standards of LimoLiner.
More than just an extraordinarily comfortable means of traveling, LimoLiner also offers business travelers high-quality, state-of-the-art services that ensure productivity en route.
LimoLiner can help you stay connected while you travel:
- Unlimited high-speed wireless Internet access — our dual channel onboard wireless network allows you to IM, send and receive e-mail, or browse the web in transit (no streaming allowed)
- Seat side power outlets — for an easy hook-up for your laptop computer or for recharging your cell phone
- Clear and constant cell phone reception — no more dead spots or dropped calls
- Direct TV for business and news channels — stay up to date on the latest developments in the markets and around the world with our live TV reception
- Business-class, luxurious leather recliners
- Personal service: We always have an attendant onboard to serve you at your seat.
- Beverage service: coffee, tea, soda, juice or water
- Meal service: We are now serving warm meals along with cold options ( Vegetarian options are available upon request )
- Snacks: We always have a variety of dry snacks on board.
- Complimentary glass of wine (on evening trips only)
- Personal hot towels
- 110-volt electrical outlet
- DVD movies and live satellite television
- Satellite radio stations at your seat
- A range of current magazines
- Plush fleece blankets and pillows
- A large, clean restroom with fresh flowers
LimoLiner vs. Flight or Train Travel
|FLIGHT OR TRAIN EXPERIENCE||LIMOLINER EXPERIENCE|
|Long lines and overcrowded terminals and stations||An Advance Reservation System that allows travelers to board in New York and Boston up to five minutes before departure|
|Unproductive travel time; out of contact with colleagues and clients||Productive — all the time — for business travelers with unlimited Internet access and constant cell phone reception|
|Frequent delays and cancellations due to foul weather and mechanical malfunctions||Brand-new coaches with a history of superior reliability|
|Distant airport parking and distant gates||Convenient curbside boarding at each of the hotels|
|Expensive in-flight on on-board food and beverage||Beverage, snack and light meal service included in the fare and served at your seat by our attendant.|
|Lost luggage or long waiting time for your baggage||Immediate unloading of your luggage when you arrive in New York or Boston; with no chance of lost baggage|
|Unclean and unattractive restrooms||Sparkling clean restroom with fresh flowers|
|Cramped seating with little leg room||Business-class 3 across seating in a luxurious, spacious cabin (maximum of 28 passengers)|
|Ignored calls for attendant and no personal service||An onboard personal attendant within calling distance at all times|