GRATUITIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Our Cancellation Policy
Fares are non-refundable. When the customer cancels a trip, a travel credit for the value of the fare will be issued to the passenger's account and may be used against a future travel within six (6) months. At the time of the new booking, the cancellation fee for each passenger will be charged. Reservations to use a travel credit must be booked by phone with LimoLiner Customer Service, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm at 1-888-546-5469. Travel credits have no cash value and cannot be combined with other specials or promotions.
Cancellations or changes to your reservation by telephone, mail, or email, up to two days before the scheduled departure day will incur a charge of $10 per passenger. Cancellations or changes made within two days of departure will incur a charge of $20 per passenger.
LimoLiner will only use the information you supply for legitimate business purposes, including notifying you of schedule changes, cancellations, and special offers. By purchasing a ticket, you will automatically be added to the LimoLiner email newsletter list. You can opt out of these emails at any time. We do not share this information with other entities except to conduct regular business, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect against fraud. Only authorized LimoLiner employees have access to stored information; personal use of this information is prohibited by company policy.
Resale of Mailing and Phone Number Lists
LimoLiner will not sell, lease, rent, loan, or trade lists of physical or email addresses or phone numbers.
Web Site Statistics
Our web server collects information that details the traffic on our site. We may analyze this information and use aggregate statistics to improve the content and navigation on our site. Statistics are not personally identifiable and we make no attempt to link these statistics to the individuals who browse our site. We do not share server statistics with third parties.
Ticketed passengers wishing to depart on an earlier, sold-out trip may “stand-by” for the preferred trip by arriving 15 minutes prior to the desired departure time. Seats that become available will be assigned to stand-by passengers on a first come, first served basis and a $20 same day change fee will apply.
Passengers are encouraged to bring the printed trip confirmation for their original, booked trip to help expedite the process. The original reservation will only be changed if a seat is confirmed for the new departure time.
Must Have Legal ID (license or passport)
NO CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER CAN TRAVEL ALONE. All children traveling alone MUST fax Birth Certificate into main office prior to travel to be allowed to board. All children 14 and under must be escorted by an adult 18 and above.
- LimoLiner may refuse to transport any passenger, or may remove any passenger from the vehicle at any point, for one or several reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Compliance with government regulations.
- Any passenger’s conduct is disorderly, abusive or violent, appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, attempts to interfere with any LimoLiner representative, refuses to obey instructions from any LimoLiner representative, or engages in any action, voluntary or involuntary, that might jeopardize the safety of the vehicle or any of its occupants, will be removed.
- Refusal to permit an authorized LimoLiner representative to search of person or property for explosives or for deadly, controlled, or dangerous weapons, articles or substances.
- Refusal of any passenger to produce positive identification upon request by an authorized LimoLiner representative.
- In LimoLiner’s sole opinion, any passenger’s physical or mental condition is such that such passenger is rendered or likely to be rendered incapable of comprehending or complying with safety instructions without the assistance of a LimoLiner representative. Due to safety and liability issues.
- LimoLiner is not responsible for or liable for failure to operate any trip according to schedule, or for a change to the schedule of any vehicle, due to circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, weather, road conditions, mechanical failure or vehicle breakdowns. Under no circumstances shall LimoLiner be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from travel.
- LimoLiner may, in the event of a force nature event, without notice, cancel, terminate, divert, postpone or delay any trip or choose to cancel without liability except to issue an involuntary refund. The involuntary refund will be made in the original form of payment.
- LimoLiner assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle. LimoLiner will make every effort to return lost items at the passenger’s expense. Items remaining in our lost and found store after 90 days will be disposed of.
- When cancellations are experienced passengers will be afforded the following options: LimoLiner will attempt to have passengers depart on our next available vehicle with available seats, provide a prompt refund or issue a certificate for future travel. LimoLiner may be unable to contact the passenger regarding a delay or cancellation. LimoLiner will do its best to provide information on its telephone system regarding unforeseen delays or cancellations due to weather, breakdowns, or other unforeseen circumstances but is not obligated to communicate with each passenger. The passenger is responsible for checking with the Company on schedule status when exceptional weather conditions or other publicly known events occur. Under no circumstances shall LimoLiner be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the foregoing.
- Passengers must comply with minimum check-in requirements to retain their seats on the trip on which they are confirmed. Check-in time is no more than 10 minutes before the announced departure time. Passengers must show the attendant a photo ID. Boarding on the vehicle is not permitted until the attendant clears the vehicle for boarding. LimoLiner does not guarantee seating due to the configuration on some of the liners. We also cannot guarantee an onboard meal for any reservation booked after 5 PM on the day prior to travel or same day bookings.
- LimoLiner strives to provide passengers with disabilities dignified, professional, and courteous service at all times. LimoLiner accepts carry-on wheelchairs, provided they collapse to fit in the storage bin of the vehicle. Please let us know if you will need assistance when making your reservation. If you have special needs, upon request, pre-boarding assistance will be provided to you, allowing you the opportunity to be seated prior to general boarding. LimoLiner complies with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). A passenger who is confined to a wheelchair and wishes to travel in a wheelchair will be accommodated providing a reservation is made with at least 7 days prior.
- No agent, employee or representative of LimoLiner has authority to alter, modify or waive any Terms or Conditions, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of LimoLiner.
- Baggage: Each passenger is allowed two bags of up to 50 pounds each to go in the luggage bay and smaller carry-on pieces which must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
- LimoLiner is not responsible for the wireless signal strength, system compatibility, or overall performance of the free wireless network or the satellite television.